Our involvement in the Brookings community and cooperation with the Brookings School District has resulted in our being able to offer scholarships to graduating seniors, as well as host state tournaments, support future Bobcats in their athletic endeavors, and assist the Monogram Club with their annual sports awards. Bobcat Backers also provides event sponsorship and encourages participation in camp and acceleration programs and provides funds to do so.
Be a part of the bobcat family and support our athletic program.
Become a member or donate to the program and help add to the journey of our student athletes today!
Since 2005 we have been able to provide funding to the athletic department for purchase of the following items which directly Benefit Brookings athletes:
- Stainless Steel Whirlpool
- Training Room Treatment Tables
- Audio/Video Equipment for Travel Bus The “Cat Cart”
- Track Equipment for both MMS and BHS
- Tennis Ball Lobbing Machine
- Team Camp Tent for Cross Country and Track & Field
- Video Cameras for both MMS and BHS
- Gymnastics Springboard Floor
- Washing Machine and Two Dryers
- Out-of-Season Conditioning Room/Weight Room Equipment
- Wrestling & Strength/Agility Training Equipment
- Football Coaches Radios
We have also been able to help fund entry fees to camps, support state tournament qualifying teams and aid our teams in offseason training programs.